By A. Barnes
Want to get a skinny waistline fast? Here are the top 3 fat burning foods to trim your belly starting today:1.) Proteins - Getting an adequate amount of protein daily will do wonders for your body. Firstly, it will help in developing lean muscle tissue. The more muscle tissue you have than fat, the more fat you will automatically burn off (muscle burns fat). Secondly, it will help you in feeling more fuller through out the day.
The best foods that I highly recommend that are high in protein are Greek organic yogurt (I love this stuff!), egg whites (you can buy them in liquid form to save money and make it easier to cook), protein shakes (I highly recommend whey protein since it's faster digesting and more healthier), chicken/turkey breast (this super high in protein meat can be made more affordable if you buy it frozen).
2.) Fiber - If you want to make sure that you consistently get a skinny waistline, burn off belly fat, and lose weight extremely fast, then fiber is going to be your best friend! Fiber is considered a miracle nutrient. It will not only help you in feeling more fuller through out the day, it will also boost your metabolism, detoxify your body naturally, improve your digestive system, and so many more health benefits!
The best foods I recommend that are high in fiber are whole grain foods, beans, dark green veggies (broccoli/spinach), and apples (eat a moderate amount of apples as they are high in simple carbs... better known as sugar).
3.) Healthy Fats - Did you know that you are actually supposed to be eating fats in order to burn fats? I know right! That messed me up too when I first found out about it! Anyway, in order to effectively melt away inches, you must get plenty of good fats in your diet. Good fats are monounsaturated, polyunsaturated, and Omega Fatty Acids. Bad fats that you should significantly reduce is saturated fat, and the fat that you should run far away from like an Eskimo in the Sahara Desert is the evil trans fat!
Great foods I recommend that contain plenty of healthy fats are fish (salmon, tuna, etc.), olive oil (this is jam packed with good fats!), and nuts (especially almonds...my favorite!).
Bottom line, if you want to shrink your waistline and trim your body down quickly, those 3 important nutrients should be included in the diet program you choose. Once I got on a diet that included those above nutrients plus all the other foods you must eat, plus also naturally increasing my metabolism, I wound up melting away 50 lbs. of stubborn fat in 8 weeks... permanently... and it was a whole lot more easier to do than crazy fad dieting!
Want to Melt Away Fat FAST and lose up to 25 lbs. IN 1 MONTH? Well, I highly recommend the "calorie shifting diet" from Fat Loss 4 Idiots.
I lost an amazing 50 lbs. of fat total in 8 weeks using this popular online diet plan... and it all stayed off FOR GOOD! This diet works so well because it is based on skyrocketing your metabolism by eating REAL foods. NO starvation, NO cravings, NO diet pills... just 100% natural and very EASY dieting!
>> Click http://www.FatLossIn11Days.info to read my full review and testimonial, and get started today!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=A._Barnes
No comments:
Post a Comment